LostGamerz
 Animated Signatures Easy With CS5  1296785282
LostGamerz
 Animated Signatures Easy With CS5  1296785282
LostGamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePinoy VendeTaLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animated Signatures Easy With CS5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crowd™
Administrator
Administrator
Crowd™

LostPoints : 10383
Thanks & Rep : 28
Warning Level :  Animated Signatures Easy With CS5  WarningBar-Gloss1

Animated Signatures Easy With CS5  Empty
PostSubject: Animated Signatures Easy With CS5     Animated Signatures Easy With CS5  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:22 am

Ok guys I want to share with you my knowledge on how to make animated signature in Photo Shop CS5

First of all you need to enable Animation in CS5 by clicking on "Window" and in a list search for "Animation".Check it and its enabled.Now you can make some .gif files.

I gonna use my latest animated sig to show you how its done.You can do more and much more than this.Its just basics to learn so you can upgrade your skills by your own style and wishes.Ok lets start.

First of all open new file.Whatever size.Depends of what you up to.
Then in the first screen bellow see how I added shape first.It shows in my layers list and Animation Frames list bellow.
Also I marked the "Window" where you enable Animation.[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Secondly I added background to fill that star with fire effect.It's a style.First made one layer,put it bellow shape layer.Colored with whatever color and apply style.In this case fire effect style.
Also I added words you see "CreativX" and "SOTW#11"

All that applied down there in Animation as you see.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
k first and main frame is done.

Now just duplicate selected frame (first frame).There is option for that.See screen

Also you can after make your frames delay.Click on "Forever" to make your animation immortal LOL or you can set delay for 0,1 sec etc etc you'll see.
You can delete your frame.Just mark frame and hit Basket or drag it to Basket.

Every other frame has some changes.In this case changes are only in that fire effect behind star.
So duplicate frame.Make some changes back there in your Layers List and so on.

Note that every time you make changes to other frame go back click on first frame make it how it should be and then once again to the last frame making changes and then its applied.That how it is not going to be mixed up and messed.

So want to change frame,click on it make changes in Layers list,go back to first and so on....hmmm hope I'm clear here.If not ask!~

When you done.Set frames delay and see how it looks by click play down there near by "Duplicate frames" and "Bakset"

How to save your animation? Well not as usual "Save as.." but "Save for Web and Devices..."

That's it!

This is how it look like when done

Credits By Yam03
Back to top Go down
https://pinoyvendetta.forumtl.com

Animated Signatures Easy With CS5
Page 1 of 1